About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- (PA) Science Teacher - 7th-12th Grade
- Mastery Charter Schools, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Small Group Instructor
- Catapult Learning LLC, Orlando, Florida
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US