National Survey: What Do Principals Believe?
What do modern principals think about some of the most vexing tech issues? Are students spending too much time in front of computer screens? Is personalized learning worth expanding? And what about students' social-media use?
To better understand where the ed-tech pressure points are for principals, the Education Week Research Center conducted a nationally representative survey of 500 principals, assistant principals, and other school leaders. Technology Counts 2018 incorporates that data in the report, while taking a hard look at what principals are thinking and doing about some of the most vexing technology issues in their schools.
To view a PDF of the survey, click here.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina