August 31, 2004
Daily updates from the Republican National Convention, from Education Week.
A prime time speaking spot by U.S. Secretary of Education Rod Paige at the Republican National Convention highlighted an evening of speakers and videos that returned again and again to the theme of education reform.
September 1, 2004 – Education Week (Web)
The National Education Association is using this week's Republican National Convention as a springboard to reach out to Republicans more than ever before, despite an endorsement earlier this year of Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts for president.
August 30, 2004 – Education Week (Web)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US