State Grades on Chance for Success: 2019 Map and Rankings
Examine the grades and scores that states and the nation earned on the Chance-for-Success Index in Quality Counts 2019, along with how they scored on a host of socioeconomic and other indicators that go into those rankings. For a description of what these education indicators mean, view the grading scale and methodology.
Related Story: "Data: Are We Preparing Students for a Lifetime of Success?"
- • Having trouble viewing this? Download the grading summary (PDF | 239KB)
- • Get more information on individual states with State Highlights Reports
- • View the grading scale, methodology, sources, and notes
- • See Also: Data: Are We Preparing Students for a Lifetime of Success?
- • See Also: States Show Striking Variations on Best Places to Bring Up a Child
- • See Also: Is Geography Destiny? The Debate Over Boosting K-12 Quality
Vol. 38, Issue 18