How Each State Performed on School Spending and Equity (Map and Rankings)
Examine the grades and scores that states and the nation earned on school funding and equity in Quality Counts 2019: School Finance with this interactive map, grade-summary table, and top-to-bottom ranking. For a description of what these education indicators mean, view the grading scale and methodology.
- • Having trouble viewing this? Download the grading summary (PDF | 332 KB)
- • Get more information on individual states with State Highlights Reports
- • View the grading scale, methodology, sources, and notes
- • See Also: "Big Disconnect Between How Much Money K-12 Gets and How Fairly It's Spent"
- • See Also: "Student Outcomes: Does More Money Really Matter?"
- • See Also: "Public Torn Between Support for School Spending and Actually Paying the Tab"
- • See Also: "Map: Per-Pupil Spending, State-by-State"
Vol. 38, Issue 35