A Report Card for States and the Nation on K-12 Education
Education Week’s annual state-by-state assessment of public education paints a portrait of middling performance overall with patches of high achievement, along with perennial struggles to improve on the part of states mired at the bottom. This is the first of three data-driven Quality Counts packages this year exploring distinct aspects of the performance of America’s public schools.
For our second installment of Quality Counts on the nation’s school finance performance, click here. For our third and final installment of Quality Counts 2018 on how states rank on academic achievement and on students' chance for success, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.