A Report Card for States and the Nation on K-12 Education
Education Week’s annual state-by-state assessment of public education paints a portrait of middling performance overall with patches of high achievement, along with perennial struggles to improve on the part of states mired at the bottom. This is the first of three data-driven Quality Counts packages this year exploring distinct aspects of the performance of America’s public schools.
For our second installment of Quality Counts on the nation’s school finance performance, click here. For our third and final installment of Quality Counts 2018 on how states rank on academic achievement and on students' chance for success, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona