A Report Card for States and the Nation on K-12 Education
Education Week’s annual state-by-state assessment of public education paints a portrait of middling performance overall with patches of high achievement, along with perennial struggles to improve on the part of states mired at the bottom. This is the first of three data-driven Quality Counts packages this year exploring distinct aspects of the performance of America’s public schools.
For our second installment of Quality Counts on the nation’s school finance performance, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US