State Grades on School Finance: Map and Rankings
Examine the grades and scores that states and the nation earned on school funding and equity in Quality Counts 2018: Finance with this interactive map, grade-summary table, and top-to-bottom ranking. For a description of what these education indicators mean, view the grading scale and methodology.
- • Having trouble viewing this? Download the grading summary (PDF | 125KB)
- • Get more information on individual states with State Highlights Reports
- • View the grading scale, methodology, sources, and notes
- • See Also: "Nation Earns Mediocre Grade on School Finance in Report Card"
- • See Also: "Equity in K-12 Funding More Complex Than Just Dollars"
- • See Also: "States Squeezed by Fiscal, Political Pressures on Funding"
- • See Also: "Map: Per-Pupil Spending, State-by-State"
Vol. 37, Issue 34