A Complex Equation for School Quality
A broad range of factors go into weighing how well the nation’s schools are living up to their responsibility to ensure that students are on track academically and prepared to take their place in a complex, ever-changing society.
This third and final installment of Quality Counts 2018 digs deeply into test scores, high school graduation rates, and other data that focus on the student achievement piece of that picture. In addition, the report analyzes a wealth of socioeconomic and educational data that chart the trajectory toward success in each of the states and for the nation as a whole.
For this year's first installment of Quality Counts on how the nation and states fared on a broad range of K-12 categories, click here. For this year's second installment of Quality Counts on how the nation and states fared on school finance, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona