Digital Edition: Professional Development: Sorting Through the Jumble to Achieve Success
This special report aims to provide a fresh look at teacher professional development. The stories examine many facets of the training, including its research base, implementation in districts, cost, and evolution. For the project, our reporters drew on interviews with teachers, administrators, and scholars.
It is our hope at Education Week that the report will generate new conversations for those school leaders charged with upgrading the quality of teacher professional development.
Download the digital edition.
Thank you for downloading, we appreciate it.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas