What skills do students really need for work?
In survey after survey, employers complain that today’s young job candidates lack practical skills in reading, writing, speaking, and digital literacy. In this special report, Education Week probes the disconnect between what schools teach and what the workplace demands and highlights how some K-12 educators are attempting to bridge those gaps.
Education Week Experts
REPRINT THIS REPORT
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.