Links in Education Week: March 2, 2011
- "Speech-Induced Suppression of Evoked Auditory Fields in Children Who Stutter" can be found in the November 2010 edition of the journal NeuroImage.
- "Evidence That a Motor Timing Deficit Is a Factor in the Development of Stuttering" can be found in the August 2010 edition of the Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research.
- "Predicting Persistence of and Recovery from Stuttering by the Teenage Years Based on Information Gathered at Age 8 Years" can be found in the February 2011 edition of the Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
MONITORING PROGRESS: RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION'S PROMISE AND PITFALLS
- Federal RTI financial guidance is provided by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The Louisiana Department of Education's RTI framework
Vol. 30, Issue 22