Published Online: January 21, 2009
Links in Education Week: January 21, 2009
• "State and Local Implementation of the No Child Left Behind Act, Volume VI" is from the U.S. Department of Education.
• "Informing the Debate: Comparing Boston's Charter, Pilot, and Traditional Schools" is by the Harvard Graduate School of Education and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
• "Enhancing School Reform Through Expanded Learning" is from Learning Point Associates and the Collaborative for Building After-School Systems.
• "Rewarding Persistence: Effects of a Performance-Based Scholarship Program for Low-Income Parents" is from MDRC.
• "1.5 Million Homeschooled Students in the United States in 2007" is by the National Center for Education Statistics.
• "National Assessment of Adult Literacy: Indirect County and State Estimates of the Percentage of Adults at the Lowest Literacy Level for 1992 and 2003" is released from the National Center for Education Statistics.
• “Pockets of Potential: Using Mobile Technologies to Promote Children’s Learning” is from the Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop.
• The 2007 Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) can be found on the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement Web site.
• "Accelerating the Agenda: Actions to Improve America’s High Schools" is featured on the National Governors Association Web site.
Vol. 28, Issue 18
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts