Links in Education Week: June 4, 2008
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• "Many States Have Taken a 'Backloaded' Approach to No Child Left Behind Goal of All Students Scoring 'Proficient'" is available from the Center on Education Policy.
• "From High School to the Future: ACT Preparation—Too Much, Too Late" is available from the Consortium on Chicago School Research.
• "Within-School Variation in Teacher Quality: The Case of Ninth Grade" is published by the American Journal of Education.
• "Paying for A’s: An Early Exploration of Student Reward and Incentive Programs in Charter Schools" is available from the Center for Research on Education Outcomes.
• "Reading First Impact Study: Interim Report" is available from the Institute of Education Sciences.
• "The Condition of Education 2008" is posted by the National Center for Education Statistics.
Vol. 27, Issue 39