Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Inauguration Weekend Events
January 18, 2009 Instead of champagne flutes and string quartets, this "ball" had cotton candy, hot dogs, story time, and a puppet theater.
The Presidential Inauguration: Teachable Moment
How do you plan to address the inauguration in your classroom or integrate it into your lessons? What do you hope students will get out of coverage and discussions of this historic transfer of power?
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts