Seven Strategies for District Transformation
In the first of a series of resource guides and self-assessments, Education Resource Strategies (ERS) explains seven resource misalignments in school systems — and seven strategies to transform those systems. The self-assessments and guides were created by ERS, a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, and are presented in partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Use this overview for a quick introduction to seven common resource misalignments in school systems. The guide, accompanied by the ResourceCheck tool, details seven strategies to realign those resources in a sustainable district transformation.
Use this ResourceCheck tool to assess whether your district’s current core reform strategies are transformational and to pinpoint areas where reallocating resources can have the biggest impact. You’ll answer questions about your district’s resource policies and practices and use the answers to evaluate and strengthen performance.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia