ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia