ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.