ERS Practical Tools for District Transformation
Rethinking Resources for Student Success
Education Resource Strategies (ERS), a non-profit provider of resources and tools for transformational strategies for schools, has created a series of online self-assessments and resource guides to help more districts through the steps. What are the common mistakes? What actions can districts take? How can districts measure what they have? These self-assessments and resource guides, funded by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Noyce Foundation, are now available online and in print through a partnership with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Lebanon Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Lebanon, Oregon
- Teacher - All Content Areas (Elementary, Math, Science, Special Education, Reading, Spanish, Etc.)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Superintendent, New Milford Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, New Milford, Connecticut