Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Principal, Elementary & Secondary (see addt'l job info.)
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV, US