This special report, part of Education Week's series on e-learning, examines how schools are working to create high-quality digital curricula and online courses. It covers the influence the common-core academic standards are likely to have on building the online curricula of the future, the growing emphasis on teaching social skills to virtual school students, how schools are building courses that blend face-to-face and online learning, and the evolving role of e-assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Jan. 25, 2011: Virtual Challenge: Creating Quality E-Courses
The lessons being learned by online course designers are significantly changing the way successful courses are created for today’s students. Watch as our guests discuss creating quality e-courses.
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey