Download our special report in this interactive format.
The report aims to examines how schools are working to create high-quality digital curricula and online courses. It covers the influence the common-core academic standards are likely to have on building the online curricula of the future, the growing emphasis on teaching social skills to virtual school students, how schools are building courses that blend face-to-face and online learning, and the evolving role of e-assessments.
Download this FREE digital edition and share with your friends.
Thanks for downloading, we really appreciate it.
— The Editors
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist & Social Worker
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois