This special report, part of Education Week's series on e-learning, examines how schools are working to create high-quality digital curricula and online courses. It covers the influence the common-core academic standards are likely to have on building the online curricula of the future, the growing emphasis on teaching social skills to virtual school students, how schools are building courses that blend face-to-face and online learning, and the evolving role of e-assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Jan. 25, 2011: Virtual Challenge: Creating Quality E-Courses
The lessons being learned by online course designers are significantly changing the way successful courses are created for today’s students. Watch as our guests discuss creating quality e-courses.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US