Across the United States, educators are beginning to recognize the power of data to improve public education. By knitting together the thousands of data elements now collected by schools, districts, and states into a centralized repository, educators can look for patterns that could help enhance both the management and productivity of schools. This occasional series looks at the push for data-based decisionmaking in education, and what it will take to make it a reality. (Continuing.)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado