Across the United States, educators are beginning to recognize the power of data to improve public education. By knitting together the thousands of data elements now collected by schools, districts, and states into a centralized repository, educators can look for patterns that could help enhance both the management and productivity of schools. This occasional series looks at the push for data-based decisionmaking in education, and what it will take to make it a reality. (Continuing.)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama