Across the United States, educators are beginning to recognize the power of data to improve public education. By knitting together the thousands of data elements now collected by schools, districts, and states into a centralized repository, educators can look for patterns that could help enhance both the management and productivity of schools. This occasional series looks at the push for data-based decisionmaking in education, and what it will take to make it a reality. (Continuing.)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Long-Term Substitute- 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Academy of the Holy Names, Tampa, FL, US
- Chief Executive Officer
- New Foundations Charter School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania