2008 Partnership Awards
The National Network of Partnership Schools (NNPS) at Johns Hopkins University has announced the winners of its 2008 Partnership Awards. The awards are given to schools, districts, states, and organizations that demonstrate excellence in developing and sustaining comprehensive, goal-oriented school, family, and community partnership programs. The winners are listed below.
The NNPS Web site has more information on the winning partnership programs.
NNPS 2008 Partnership School Awards:
• El Rancho Elementary School, Chino, Calif.
• Highlands Elementary School, Naperville, Ill.
• Kennedy Junior High School, Lisle, Ill.
• L’Etoile du Nord French Immersion School, Saint Paul, Minn.
• Mark Twain Elementary School, Pasco, Wash.
• Maya Angelou Elementary School, Pasco, Wash.
• Robert Frost Elementary School, Pasco Wash.
NNPS 2008 Partnership District Awards:
• Chino Valley Unified School District, Chino, Calif.
• Local District 4, Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, Calif.
• Naperville Community Unit School District 203, Naperville, Ill.
• Pasco School District, Pasco, Wash.
• Saint Paul Public Schools, Saint Paul, Minn.
• Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, Va.
• Howard County Public School System, Howard County, Md.
• Lowndes County School District, Lowndes County, Ga.
NNPS 2008 Partnership State Awards:
• California Department of Education
• Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
NNPS 2008 Partnership Organization Award:
• Francis Marion University Center of Excellence, Florence, S.C.