Links in Education Week: May 2, 2007
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• An executive summary of "Preparing School Leaders for a Changing World: Lessons From Exemplary Leadership Development Programs" is posted by the Stanford Educational Leadership Institute.
• "Expressing International Educational Achievement in Terms of U.S. Performance Standards: Linking NAEP Achievement Levels to TIMSS" is posted by the American Institutes for Research.
• "Nutrition Standards for Foods in Schools: Leading the Way Toward Healthier Youth" is available from the National Academies Press.
• "Managing for Results in America's Great City Schools" is available from the Council of the Great City Schools.
• "Child and Adolescent Development Research and Teacher Education: Evidence-Based Pedagogy, Policy, and Practice" is posted by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
• "A Possible Dream: Retaining California Teachers So All Students Learn" is available from the Center for Teacher Quality at the California State University.
Vol. 26, Issue 35