Links in Education Week: January 31, 2007
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• The report, "Building on Results: A Blueprint for Strengthening the No Child Left Behind Act," is available from the U.S. Department of Education. Also, view a press release and a fact sheet related to the expansion of the federally mandated school choice provisions of NCLB.
• "Review of the Georgia Reading First Program" is posted by the U.S. Department of Education's inspector general.
• Get more information on "Prevalence of Overweight Among High School Football Lineman" from the Journal of the American Medical Association.
• Merit Pay Linked to Learning Gains:
"Evaluation of Year One of the Achievement Challenge Pilot Project in the Little Rock Public School District" is posted by the Department of Education Reform at the University of Arkansas.
• The "Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program Annual Report" is available from the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
Vol. 26, Issue 21