Links in Education Week: April 26, 2006
This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
- "Rethinking High School Graduation Rates & Trends" is posted by the Economic Policy Institute.
- "Leaving Boys Behind: Public High School Graduation Rates" is available from the Manhattan Institute.
- Teen Inhalant Abuse Seen Rising Slightly:
"2005 Partnership Attitude Tracking Study" is posted by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America.
- English-Language Learners:
"Where California's English Learners Attend School and Why It Matters" is posted by the University of California Linguistic Minority Research Institute.
- International Comparison:
"Variation in the Relationship Between Nonschool Factors and Student Achievement on International Assessments" is posted by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- K-8 Achievement:
"Fifth Grade: Findings From the Fifth Grade Follow-up of the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Kindergarten Class of 1998-99" is available from the National Center for Education Statistics.
- Child Abuse and Neglect:
"Child Maltreatment 2004" is posted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service's Administration for Children and Families.