More American Indian Students Taking Advanced Courses
More American Indians and Alaska Natives are taking Advanced Placement exams and enrolling in degree-granting institutions than in past years, concludes a study by the National Center for Education Statistics.
The number of American Indian and Alaskan Native 12th graders who took AP exams increased by 25 percent from 1999 to 2003. The number of students in that group who enrolled in colleges and universities more than doubled between 1976 and 2002.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- Spanish Teachers
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida