- The “Educating Teenagers About Sex in the United States” is by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- “Levers for Change: Pathways for State-to-District Assistance in Underperforming School Districts” is by the Center for American Progress.
- “An Evaluation of the Data From the Teacher Compensation Survey: School Year 2006-07" is by the U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics.
- “Gender Differences in Spatial Ability of Young Children: The Effects of Training and Processing Strategies” can be found in the October issue of Child Development.
- “Children’s Early Approaches to Learning and Academic Trajectories Through 5th Grade” can be found in the September issue of Developmental Psychology.
- The SAT score report produced by the College Board
E-Learning Report Fall 2010: E-Educators Evolving
A version of this article appeared in the September 22, 2010 edition of Education Week