- More information about the Race to the Top assessment contest
- “Stuck in the Middle: How and Why Middle Schools Hurt Student Achievement” is published in the fall issue of Education Next.
- The “The Enhanced Reading Opportunities Study Final Report: The Impact of Supplemental Literacy Courses for Struggling 9th Grade Readers” is by MDRC, Inc. and financed by the U.S. Department of Education’s Institute of Education Sciences.
- “Longitudinal Study of Classroom Connectivity in Promoting Mathematics and Science Achievement” is by Ohio State University’s Classroom Connectivity in Mathematics and Science research project.
- “Education at a Glance 2010: OECD Indicators” is by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- The iNACOL analysis of Race to the Top Award-Recipients’ Proposals
A version of this article appeared in the August 25, 2010 edition of Education Week