Preschoolers With ADHD:
• “School-Based Interventions for Students With ADHD” can be accessed by members of the National Association of School Psychologists.
ADHD Prevalence and Treatment:
• “Prevalence, Recognition, and Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in a National Sample of US Children” can be found at the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine.
• A summary of “Early Evidence on the Effects of Regulators’ Suicidality Warnings on SSRI Prescriptions and Suicide in Children and Adolescents” can be found at The American Journal of Psychiatry.
2nd SAT Dip in Row Stirs Debate on 2005 Revision
• Read a sample template of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities’ University and College Accountability Network and a sample Voluntary System of Accountability template under consideration by the American Association of State Colleges and Universities and the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.
U.S. Proposes to Trim School Medicaid Funding
• “Medicaid Program; Elimination of Reimbursement under Medicaid for School Administration Expenditures and Costs Related to Transportation of School-Age Children between Home and School” is published by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.