This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• “Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evidence for Abnormalities in Response Selection in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder” is featured in the Journal of Cognitive Science and sponsored by the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
• “Functional MRI of Sentence Comprehension in Children with Dyslexia: Beyond Word Recognition” is published the journal Cerebral Cortex.
• “School Performance Will Fail to Meet Legislated Benchmarks” is featured in Science.
• The 56-page report is published by the Commission on the Use of Standardized Tests in Undergraduate Admission, a group of the National Association of College Admission Counseling.
• Information on the proposed GPA changes can be found by consulting the Texas Higher Education Coordination Board.