PAGES 1, 13
Athlete Drug Testing:
• “Outcomes of a Prospective Trial of Student-Athlete Drug Testing: The Student Athlete Testing Using Random Notification (SATURN) Study” appeared in the November 2007 issue of the Journal of Adolescent Health.
How NAEP Works:
• “Understanding NAEP: Inside the Nation’s Education Report Card” is available from Education Sector.
Commercialism in Schools:
• “Adrift: Schools in a Total Marketing Environment” is posted by Arizona State University’s Commercialism in Education Research Unit.
Online Learning in Higher Ed.:
• “Online Nation: Five Years of Growth in Online Learning” is available from the Sloan Consortium.
Study Finds No ‘Educational Triage’ Driven by NCLB:
• “Accountability Incentives” appeared in the Oct. 31 issue of Education Next.
Ed. Dept. Holds Firm on Racial-Data Rules:
• “Final Guidance on Maintaining, Collecting, and Reporting Racial and Ethnic Data to the U.S. Department of Education” appeared in the Federal Register on Oct. 19.