This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links in blue will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
- The court opinion on this case is available online from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.
- “Title III of No Child Left Behind: A Status Report From the Great City Schools,” is posted by the Council of the Great City Schools. ()
- “14-19 Curriculum and Qualifications Reform: Final Report of the Working Group on 14-19 Reform,” is available online from the Department for Education and Skills (U.K.). ()
- “Education Pays 2004,” “Trends in College Pricing 2004,” and “Trends in Student Aid 2004,” are available online from the College Board. ()
- ‘Get Tough’ Programs Seen as Ineffective:
A summary of the study “Preventing Violence and Related Health-Risking Social Behaviors in Adolescents,” is available online from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. See also the NIH panel’s draft statement. ()
“Exceptional Returns: Economic, Fiscal, and Social Benefits of Investment in Early Childhood Development,” is available online from the Economic Policy Institute.
The SkillsUSA survey is scheduled to be online later this week.
“Chicago High School Redesign Initiative: A Snapshot of the First Year of Implementation,” is available from the Consortium on Chicago School Research.
Poll results, including detailed tables () are available online from GLSEN.
Survey results are available online from College Partnership. ()
- The report from the Commission on High School Athletics in a Era of Reform will soon be available online from the National Association of State Boards of Education.
- Details on the Florida Education Foundation are available online or by calling (850) 245-9632 or 245-9671.