- “Crossing the Line: Sexual Harassment at School” is by the American Association of University Women.
- “Shifting Boundaries: Final Report on an Experimental Evaluation of a Youth Dating Violence Prevention Program in New York City Middle Schools” is by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- “Charter-School Management Organizations: Diverse Strategies and Diverse Impacts is by Mathematica and the Center on Reinventing Public Education.
- For a longer version of this article, read “U.S. Withdraws Support From UNESCO, Again” (Politics K-12 Blog).
- For a longer version of this article, read “Another Civil Rights Probe of ELL Services in Massachusetts” (Learning the Language Blog).
- For a longer version of this article, read “Justices Decline Student Internet Speech Case, Others Await” (The School Law Blog).
- For a longer version of this article, read “Billionaire Donates $18M to Andre Agassi’s Charter School” (Schooled in Sports Blog).
- “On Track: The Use of Early Warning Indicator and Intervention Systems to Build a Grad Nation” is by Civic Enterprises and the Everyone Graduates Center at Johns Hopkins University.
A version of this article appeared in the November 09, 2011 edition of Education Week