- “For Every 100 Girls …" is by Postsecondary Education Opportunity.
- “Economic Change Effects on Men and Implications for the Education of Boys” is by the The Pell Institute.
- “Recognition and Referral of Girls With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder” can be found in the journal Child: Care, Health and Development.
- “Few Girls With Childhood Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Show Positive Adjustment During Adolescence” is by the Institute of Human Development at the University of California-Berkeley.
- “Local Leaders in Sustainability: A Special Report From Sundance” is by the American Institute of Architects and the U.S. Green Building Council.
A version of this article appeared in the May 25, 2011 edition of Education Week