This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
Test Gains Reigniting Old Debate
• The NAEP reports are available from the National Center for Education Statistics.
Scholarship’s Political Punch Examined
• The conference papers are posted by the American Enterprise Institute.
Core Curriculum Seen Falling Apart:
• “Rigor at Risk” is available from ACT.
• “Civics Exam: Schools of Choice Boost Civic Values” is posted by Education Next.
• “State Early Childhood Policies Improving the Odds” is available from the National Center for Children in Poverty.
•“Community Colleges and Teacher Preparation: Roles, Issues, and Opportunities” is available from the Education Commission of the States.
• “The Evolution of School Choice Consumers: Parent and Student Voices on the Second Year of the DC Opportunity Scholarship Program” is available from the School Choice Demonstration Project.