This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• “Mapping 2005 State Proficiency Standards Onto the NAEP Scales” is available from the National Center for Education Statistics.
• “Supplemental Educational Services in the State of Tennessee: 2005-2006" is posted by Edbizbuzz.com. (Microsoft Word required.)
• The Government Accountability Office published the August 2006 report, “No Child Left Behind Act: Education Actions Needed to Improve Local Implementation and State Evaluation of Supplemental Educational Services.”
• “National Evaluation of Early Reading First: Final Report to Congress” is available from the U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance.
U.S. Math Achievement:
• An executive summary of “Economic Survey of the United States 2007" is posted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.