- “The National Study of Charter-Management Organization Effectiveness: Interim Findings” is by the Center on Reinventing Public Education at the Univeristy of Washington and Mathematica Policy Research.
- “Educators, Technology, and 21st Century Skills: Dispelling Five Myths” is by Grunwald Associates in partnership with Walden University.
- The “National Indian Education Study 2009, Part I and Part II” is by the U.S. Department of Education’s National Center for Education Statistics.
- “Accommodations for English-Language Learner Students: The Effect of Linguistic Modification of Math Test Item Sets” is by the federal Insitute of Education Sciences.
- “Student Characteristics and Achievement in 22 KIPP Middle Schools” is by Mathematica Policy Research.
A version of this article appeared in the July 14, 2010 edition of Education Week