- The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation has 28 confirmed panelists in its Commission on Standards and Performance Reporting.
- “We’re Not Even Allowed to Ask for Help: Debunking the Myth of the Model Minority” is by the Coalition for Asian-American Children and Families and the Pumphouse Projects.
- Resources about common standards include:
- Education Week webinar: “Bringing Common Standards Into the Classroom”
- Ohio’s model curriculum
- New York state’s engageny.org
- Kansas Common Core Standards materials
- Council of Chief State School Officers/Kansas webinar: “The Common Core State Standards: Supporting Districts and Teachers with Text Complexity”
- National Council of Teachers of English: Common Core Standards Featured Publications
- Math Common Core Coalition
- Illustrative Mathematics Project
- The University of Arizona: Draft math “progressions”
A version of this article appeared in the February 29, 2012 edition of Education Week