This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• “Recommendations for Assessing English-Language Learners” is available from the National Center for Research on Evaluation, Standards, and Student Testing at the University of California, Los Angeles.
• “Next-Generation Career and Technical Education in New York City: Final Report and Recommendations of the Mayoral Task Force on Career and Technical Education Innovation” is available from the New York City Department of Education.
• “Out of Many, One: Toward Rigorous Common Core Standards From the Ground Up” is available from Achieve.
• “Given Half a Chance: The Schott 50 State Report on Public Education and Black Males” is available from the Schott Foundation.
• “The State of Our Nation’s Youth” is available from the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.