This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• “Left Behind by Design: Proficiency Counts and Test-Based Accountability” is available from the Harris School of Public Policy Studies at the University of Chicago.
• “Gauging Growth: How to Judge No Child Left Behind?” is available from the American Educational Research Association.
• “New York City’s Charter Schools Overall Report” is posted by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
H.S. Math Linked to Performance in College Science:
• The study was published in the July 27 issue of the journal Science.
• “Stigma, Obesity, and the Health of the Nation’s Children” is available for purchase from the American Psychological Association.
• “Assessing the Policy Environment for School Corporation Collaboration, Cooperation and Consolidation in Indiana” is available from Indiana University’s Center for Evaluation and Education Policy.