This page provides links to reports and resources highlighted in this issue of Education Week. The headlines show the Education Week stories in which the references appear. The links below them will take you to resource materials on other Web sites.
• Read the state groups’ NCLB recommendations, posted by the National Governors Association.
• “Effectiveness of Reading and Mathematics Software Products” is available from Mathematica Policy Research Inc.
• The report, “Aligned Expectations? A Closer Look at College Admissions and Placement Tests,” is available from Achieve.
• “Katrina’s Children: Social Policy Considerations for Children in Disasters” is posted by the Society for Research in Child Development.
• “Excellence in the Classroom” is posted by the journal The Future of the Children.
• “State Strategies and Practices for Educational Technology: Volume I—Examining the Enhancing Education Through Technology Program” is posted by the U.S. Department of Education.