Click It: A Web Roundup
Typing is one of the first skills students need for efficient day-to-day use of computer technology. This basic skill takes practice and dedication, but it may come easier with some help from Typing Web. This free Web site tests users’ abilities to type accurately and effectively. There are hand-positioning and typing lessons for beginners, as well as a number of practice drills to see how many words per minute an intermediate or expert can type. To use the service, users must sign up for a free account. The site also offers a premium-based subscription model for educators, called Typing Ace. The upgraded service, which costs about $8 each for the first 100 students, provides administrative tools that allow teachers to track student progress.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts