Click It: A Web Roundup
All Things PLC
PLC is a buzzword that’s spreading throughout the education community. The term, short for “professional learning community,” defines a group of educators who are working together with the shared goals of improving their teaching and enhancing learning for their students. As with all collaborative groups, the greater amount of time and planning that goes into the work, the better the results. That’s where All Things PLC becomes a helpful Web resource. It’s a site for educators who now use or want to start a professional learning community. A number of case studies, articles, and site tools explain how to effectively form, manage, and assess a PLC. One of the site’s pages, the PLC Locator, maps the locations of other professional learning communities that may have similar interests or characteristics.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)