Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning Disabilities Online
This is a popular site for information about student learning disabilities, disorders, and differences. Learning Disabilities Online contains current information for parents and teachers, with questions on disability topics that include attention deficit disorders, reading-comprehension difficulties, and speech impairments. The “expert advice” tab links site visitors to education experts who routinely answer user-submitted questions. Some recent questions focused on how technology and its classroom integration are playing a role in helping students who have learning disabilities. An active forum space allows users to connect to talk about specific learning disabilities and related issues.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US