Click It: A Web Roundup
There’s no need to enroll at Media College—all you need is an Internet connection and a willingness to learn. This site is a free educational resource with thousands of how-to instructional guides on multimedia tools and topics. Whether you’re looking to shoot professional-looking b-roll video or just trying to figure out how to use a digital camera, Media College will help you get started. If users need more information than what is provided in the instructional guides, they can consult the site’s forum space, where questions and answers on multimedia topics are posted. The site’s glossary page is also worth consulting: It breaks down hundreds of terms and phrases for easy comprehension. Media College updates its site routinely with new content. Subscribing to the site’s RSS feed will keep users informed about the latest updates.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois