Click It: A Web Roundup
This storytelling platform gives students an independent voice in sharing what they’ve learned in class. With VoiceThread, both students and teachers can use a variety of tools to produce content that teaches digital skills and a subject’s curriculum. Video, audio, and photo content can all be uploaded to the site. VoiceThread has unique editing tools, like image doodling and voice-over narration, which give life to a video short or presentation. It also has features designed specifically for K-12 educators. A paid class subscription allows for up to 100 individual student accounts that can be managed by a teacher or administrator. The free educator account provides open access to anyone wishing to use VoiceThread’s basic tools, and a free trial account is also available as a starting point for a digital storytelling project.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois