Click It: A Web Roundup
This storytelling platform gives students an independent voice in sharing what they’ve learned in class. With VoiceThread, both students and teachers can use a variety of tools to produce content that teaches digital skills and a subject’s curriculum. Video, audio, and photo content can all be uploaded to the site. VoiceThread has unique editing tools, like image doodling and voice-over narration, which give life to a video short or presentation. It also has features designed specifically for K-12 educators. A paid class subscription allows for up to 100 individual student accounts that can be managed by a teacher or administrator. The free educator account provides open access to anyone wishing to use VoiceThread’s basic tools, and a free trial account is also available as a starting point for a digital storytelling project.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California