Click It: A Web Roundup
The Math Forum at Drexel University, in Philadelphia, has been an online resource for math teachers and students since 1992. The forum was started as a homework help site, offering solutions to tough math problems through the Dr. Math program. Dr. Math, a service staffed by volunteer teachers and mathematicians, still answers students’ questions about their geometry homework, but also has an archive of queries and responses exchanged through the site over the years. In addition to providing homework help, the Math Forum recently added a series of free and fee-based professional-development courses. Educators can register for an online course or post questions about instructional issues to the “Teacher2Teacher” page, which serves as a portal to instructional and professional-development resources for math teachers.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado