Click It: A Web Roundup
Lab Write is a resource that science teachers can use to enhance in-class lab assignments. The site, which is a project developed by North Carolina State University and sponsored by the National Science Foundation, trains students to think like scientists. The site’s layout takes a step-by-step approach to lab projects, prompting students to think critically before, during, and after the assignment. While the teacher is busy overseeing the class or working with small groups, Lab Write gives students individualized attention through activities that require their own observations and analyses. Each exercise can be completed by students either as a printed handout or through a Web-based tutor application.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland