Click It: A Web Roundup
Cover It Live
Cover It Live is a Web-based program that allows educators to have live discussions—or chats—online for free. Many education bloggers have found the site useful because it allows them to embed discussion threads directly into a personal Web space. Rather than having to rely on a static comment thread for reader feedback, Cover It Live adds a real-time element to blogging discussions.
The online interface includes features that allow users to upload and share multimedia files, including videos, photos, Web links, and group polling data. An added feature lets Twitter users access the conversation and contribute “tweets,” or short comments, that they’ve posted on the microblogging site Twitter. Late participants can also instantly replay a conversation after it has ended. To set up a conversation, a group moderator must register and create the forum space; then anyone can join without having to register for the service.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US