Click It: A Web Roundup
Cloud Trip is an online application that organizes and ranks the most useful resources on the Web. Using cloud computing and organizing, Cloud Trip groups recommended sites by topic. The education database includes links to Web sites for teachers and students. Users can also sign on to the site to recommend, rate, or tag resources they find the most useful. Each time a new recommendation is made, the directory of cloud-computing resources expands.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois